All participants and spectators visiting the Baccha Party Indoor Play Area and Trampoline section, must read and adhere to our set of safety rules. Please note that the management reserve the right to remove any person from the premises if they are suspected of being in violation of these rules.
SERIOUS INJURIES CAN OCCUR IF ALL PARTICIPANTS DO NOT FOLLOW SET RULES AND GUIDELINES DISPLAYED AT BACCHA PARTY.
WE HAVE TAKEN NECESSARY PRECAUTIONS TO ENSURE A SAFE AND ENJOYABLE PLAY EXPERIENCE BUT BACCHA PARTY WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INJURIES CAUSED OR UNFORESEEN INCIDENTS.
Watch out for other Jumpers.
Only one Jumper on each trampoline at a time.
Always land on two feet or your seat.
Please do not attempt any activity beyond your skill level.
No double bouncing (bouncing someone else higher), wrestling or rough play.
No running across trampolines
No sitting, lying or wrestling on the trampolines
Grip socks are preferred to be worn on the trampolines
Please do not jump or land on coloured padding.
Please remove all items from your pockets.
We recommend removing all jewellery.
No cell phones or cameras on the trampolines.
No sitting or lying on trampolines.
Weight restriction of 120kg on the trampolines.
All who enter must have a signed waiver. Children under 18 must have a signed waiver by a parent or legal guardian. Only jump if you are in good physical condition
Do not jump if you have any pre-existing medical conditions including heart, back, neck, bone or muscle conditions. Do not jump if you are pregnant
Before jumping loosen up with warm up exercises and stretches
If you get tired please leave the arena and take a break. Always remain in control - be aware of how to bend your knees to control or stop your bounce. Children under 7 should never be left unattended.
Land safely on your feet, seat or back.
Exit as quickly as you can. Stay visible - don't bury yourselves or others in the pit, somebody else may land on you. Remove all items from your pockets.
We recommend removing all jewellery. Items lost in the foam pit cannot be retrieved until scheduled maintenance
Children under 7 should never be left unattended
1. Adult supervision is required at all the rope course play times
2. Must be healthy and in excellent physical condition to participate the adventure rope course
3. Maximum weight requirement is 250 lbs
4. Mimimum height requirement for kids is 4 ft
5. Problems or are unsure about your state of health
6. No running, jumping, hanging in harness or horseplay
7. Do not touch overhead tracking system
8. Sling line must remain in front of and in between your shoulders
9. Shoes must be closed toe and secure, no open-heal or flip flops
10. Remove loose items i.e. jewelry, glasses, cameras, & cell phones.
11. Eating, drinking or gum chewing is prohibited
12. Riding under the influence of drugs or alcohol is prohibited
13. Do not enter into restricted or unauthorized areas
14. Do not participate rope course if you have any form of physical or medical
15. Must be safely fit in the harness by operator
Failure to follow directions from staff will result in removal from premises with no refunds.
If you have any questions in the process of ropes course game, please tell the operator near you in time.